How to 1v1 in CSGO + Best 1v1 Maps
We know that the way to become a pro in CSGO is to practice often. However, training with boots can take your development to a certain extent. You can compete with your friend in 1v1 mode to develop more advanced aiming techniques. That’s fine if you don’t know how to do 1v1 in CSGO. We will explain all the details one by one in our guide. Not only that, but we will also provide details on CSGO server commands 1v1.
In short, you will benefit greatly from training with a real opponent by playing 1v1 with your friends. After downloading the custom maps published in the Steam Workshop and activating the developer console, you need to install a custom game mode. Now let’s take a closer look at how you can play 1v1 with your friend in CSGO together.
How to Make 1v1 Step by Step in CSGO?
There are many ways to set up a 1v1 game in CSGO. However, we will try to explain the fastest and easiest way for you. All you have to do is to set up a private server by following the steps below.
CS GO Server Commands 1v1
Executing CSGO 1v1 commands is your first step. There are two methods for this process. These codes are specially selected for 1v1 servers. Customized commands for 1v1 like the number of laps, kevlar and lap time will maximize the level of competition.
- Download the 1v1-commands.cfg file.
- Find the file where CSGO is installed. To do this, right-click CSGO from your Steam library and click “Properties”. In the window that opens, go to the “Local Files” section and click the “Browse” button. The folder that opens is where your CSGO is installed. Inside the folder, you will find a second folder named “CSGO” and after clicking on it, you will see a new and final folder named “cfg”. This is exactly where you need to drop the script you downloaded.
- The second way, if you have done the “Enable Developer Console” operation, you need to enter the following commands one by one in the console that opens when you press the button under ESC. That’s the whole process.
“mp_warmup_end; mp_weapons_allow_map_placed “1”; mp_roundtime “2”; mp_roundtime_defuse “2”; mp_buytime “5”; mp_freezetime “3”; mp_round_restart_delay “5”; mp_maxrounds “16”; mp_halftime “1”; mp_match_can_clinch “1”; mp_restartgame “3””
- If you put the script into the folder as in the first step, you must activate this script in the game. After opening CSGO, open the console by pressing the “ ~ ” key and type exec 1v1-commands. All commands will be activated one by one. Finally, use the “sv_cheats 0” command to not allow cheating on the server you opened, otherwise your friends may use cheats.
CSGO 1v1 Map Selection
If you’re done with the scripts, you can now decide to choose a map. So how do you find a 1v1 map?
- Click “Play CSGO” as if you were going to start a match normally. Select “Workshop Maps” by clicking on “Mapping Picture” at the top.
- After this point, you will encounter maps created by hundreds of players. You can simply download the map you want from here.
- Invite your friend to your lobby. Then download the 1v1 map you want to play or like from the Steam Workshop and select the map.
- That’s it! Now all you have to do is start the game by choosing one of the “Casual” or “Competitive” modes.
The Best 1v1 CSGO Maps
In short, you will benefit greatly from training with a real opponent by playing 1v1 with your friends. After downloading the custom maps published in the Steam Workshop and activating the developer console, you need to install a custom game mode.
On this map, you can train with your friends or with bots. It is one of the 1v1 maps frequently preferred by the players.
Aim – 1v1 – Sandarena
It is one of the 1v1 maps downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people. You can train hard to warm up to competitive matches with your friends. Or you can warm up solo by practicing a routine with boots.
AK-47 / M4A1-S Aim Map
With this map, you can master weapons like AK or M4. This map has walls, corners to peek, boxes, and various obstacles. The map tries to improve your focus while also improving your aiming.
Want to specialize in long-range weapons? Then this might be the map you’ve been looking for. Special points, elevated platforms are available for players to aim at each other. In this map, 1v1 is usually played with AWP.
How to Kick Bots in CSGO 1v1?
You may want to get rid of bots when you want to play on 1v1 maps with your friend. To do this, it is enough to enter a few commands in the console. If you are thinking of how to get rid of bots in CSGO 1v1 in the shortest way, we have compiled all the commands you need for you.
- First “bot_kick all;” it will definitely not allow bots to exist on the server where you install the command. You can also use the “bot_kick t or bot_kick ct” commands for specific adjustments.
- If you want to play solo and bot, you need to use the following codes. With these commands “bot_add_ct and bot_add_t” you can add bots to your game.
CSGO 1v1 Other Bot Commands
mp_warmup_end: Resets the warm-up time and starts the match.
bot_dont_shoot 1: Prevents bots from firing.
bot_kick: Instantly kicks all bots out of the game.
Bot_quota x: With this command, it assigns equal bots to CT and T by the amount you entered instead of “x”.
bot_all_weapons: Bots start using all weapons.
mp_limitteams 0: It prevents adding too many bots.
What advantages does playing 1v1 CSGO provide?
Your Aiming Ability Improves: CSGO is a game that requires individual experience and skill. Realistic 1v1 training like in ranked matches greatly improves your aiming ability.
The excitement of being one-on-one with your opponent: In CSGO, in some cases, you can go one-on-one with your opponent in the most important rounds. Usually in this case, your adrenaline rises and you get excited. Training with 1v1 scenarios prevents this situation. Such encounters become commonplace for you.
Developing Tactics: Your experiences on 1v1 maps will be similar to the scenarios you will experience in ranked matches. Therefore, you can develop certain tactics in your warm-ups. For example, you can have your own tactics for spraying or crosshair placement.
Peeking faster: Perhaps the biggest benefit of 1v1 matches is that it trains you on how to peek better and faster. Because in a narrow area, you will have to peek at your opponent in seconds. You will become more proficient if you are patient with each unsuccessful peek.
CSGO is an extremely competitive game. Therefore, you may need to take some additional actions to gain an edge over your competitors. We tried to provide you with information about 1v1 maps, bot commands, and how you can play 1v1 with a special match. If you also have ideas and suggestions about CSGO 1v1, please do not hesitate to share them with us.